With the In Person program, a student has ample amount of resources to aid him with his basic language skills and to understand them in detail. The IELTS test will assess their ability to listen the information provided, comprehend the passages, write with flair and speak with fluency. Learning a skill is a slow process. It needs a good guidance. Here at LogIQuest, we take care of it.
- Task based learning- Here at LogIQuest, we do not believe in downloading all the information down the throat of our students. We conduct tasks and group activities for a student to experience before learning about the concepts. This helps a student to remember the concept for long.
- Guidance at each level- We believe that learning is a slow and delicate process. A skill needs to be nurtured day by day to make it strong and presentable. It needs to be appreciated at each level. Our trainers, with an experience of over five years, understand the value of caring and appreciating the efforts of student at different levels.
- Proctored Tests- conducting the proctored tests give the student a real test day feel. They are given relevant feedbacks after each test. Several students have benefitted from this practise and came out with flying colours on the actual test day.
In Person program Features
- 36 Hours of Sessions by Kaplan Certified Faculty
- Six full-length practice tests in the IELTS Practice Tests book
- The homework and practice tests listening tracks are included in the student online syllabus.